What is a Personal Injury Claim Form?

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in NSW you will be able to claim compensation if the accident was caused or mainly caused by another vehicle.

If your treatment expenses and loss of earning will exceed $5000 you need to complete a personal injury claim form, which must be completed within 6 months of the date of the accident and forwarded to the relevant CTP insurer.

You obtain the name and address of the relevant CTP Insurer by contacting the Claims Advisory Service on 1300 656 919 and providing the registration number of the vehicle you consider at fault.

You may require assistance form a lawyer in completing the claim forms as it is a complex document, and it is important that it is completed accurately.