Where do I send the Accident Notification Form or Personal Injury Claim Form?

The Accident Notification Form or the Personal Injury Claim Form is sent to the CTP insurer of the vehicle that you consider at fault. To obtain the name of the CTP Insurer you call the Claims Advisory Service on 1300 656919 and provide the registration number of the vehicle you consider was at fault who will inform you of the details of the relevant CTP insurer.