Motor Vehicle Claims 

If you sustain an injury as the result of a Motor Vehicle Accident in NSW you may be entitled to compensation for injuries under the Motor Accidents Compensation Act (NSW) 1999.  

Garling & CO Frequently Asked Questions - see (FAQ)  section below for answers to all your questions. 

1. How do I make a claim for compensation?

2.  What do I do if I am injured in a car accident in NSW?

3.  What type of compensation can I claim? 

GARLING & CO - Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law

  • Confidential, free case assessment
  • No win no fee costs agreement
  • Results we stand by (see below)
  • 5 star client rating (see below)
  • "Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer Sydney" Doyles Guide November 2015
GARLING & CO - Real People Real Results - Motor Vehicle Claims (Actual recent results)
GARLING & CO - Client Testimonials
"I was injured in a car accident back in 2008 and Mathew was recommended by a nursing colleague to assist me in my compensation case. I can't thank him enough for all of his expert assistance and support through my case which was successfully resolved. I was grateful to him for his help during a difficult, stressful time." Phillipa Hammond 2016