Qualified in 2009, Accredited Specialist 2022, Kerry’s significant experience and a deep understanding of the intricacies of personal injury law consistently delivers great outcomes for her clients.
Kerry loves her work and is passionate about helping people in need. She is approachable with a clear communication style. Achieving life-changing outcomes on her clients’ behalf brings her absolute joy. At Garling and Co, she can give her clients the personal attention and support they deserve and work with them in partnership to achieve exceptional results.View Recent Wins
About Kerry Byrnes
Areas of Expertise
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Newcastle, 2006
- Bachelor of Law – University of Newcastle, 2009
- Diploma of Legal Practice – University of Newcastle, 2009
- Personal Injury Specialist Accreditation, The Law Society of NSW (2022)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the High Court of Australia (2012)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Supreme Court of NSW (2010)
- IRO / ILARS Approved Lawyer
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Women Lawyers NSW
- 12 years
Examples of some key case wins
MVA - Cervical spine, lumbar spine, right shoulder
A childcare worker fell on a bus when the driver suddenly braked, injuring her neck, back and shoulder, and causing chronic pain.
WC - Psychological Injury - Negligence
An employee of an abattoir was bullied and harassed by a new supervisor who reduced her hours and isolated her from her coworkers.
PL - Dog bite
A young person was bitten by a dog while sitting at a bus stop, causing scarring and exacerbating an underlying psychological condition.