Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Claims

If you’re a driver, cyclist, or pedestrian who’s been injured by another driver of a motor vehicle, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim. No matter how minor or serious you think your accident may be you can claim compensation for any personal injury sustained in the car accident.

With over 20 years of experience, our accredited motor vehicles accident lawyers understand what needs to be done in order to secure you a successful compensation claim.

At every stage of your claim Garling & Co’s lawyers will be up front and honest with you. Before taking legal action, our team will help you to determine whether you have a valid argument to make a motor vehicle accident compensation claim. We will also discuss the types of compensation you could receive, how much your claim is worth and the timeframe involved with a successful claim.

To contact our motor vehicles accident lawyers about your compensation claim, please call 1300 851 201 or send us an email now. Alternatively, complete our free, no obligation confidential case assessment form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

Why choose us for your motor vehicles accident claims?

We have a proven track record in winning our clients compensation

At Garling & Co, our priority is securing our clients the motor vehicles accident compensation they deserve. Over the last 20 years, we’ve helped hundreds of people across NSW win their motor vehicles accident compensation claims. Take a look at some examples of how our motor vehicle accident lawyers have helped people like you win huge compensation payments.

What can be claimed under the Motor Accidents Injuries Act?

The Motor Accidents Injuries Act NSW 2017 is here to protect you if you’ve suffered injury in a motor vehicle related accident. Our experienced team of lawyers will fight for your right to financial compensation and you may be able to recover:

  • Past and future loss of income
  • General damages for pain and suffering
  • Past and future medical and treatment expenses
  • Legal costs

To get help with a claim under the Motor Accidents Injuries Act, call Garling & Co now on 1300 851 201.